Chrono Trigger FF Demo Chrono Trigger FF Demo

Sweet as fuck

Very nicely done. I just can't stand it because it's a demo =P Nah, it's all good, can't wait for the full version.

Fifened. Nice work.

catbrush responds:

Thanks. :)

lll_AH Anniversary_lll lll_AH Anniversary_lll

Hehe, very nice my friend!

Haven't talked to you in ages! Great flash, I liked that there were so many clothes and accessories. Great work....maybe I should quit my lazyness and start with flash again....we will see :P

FIFENED

- Marc

alexsmolik responds:

Hehe, thanks, glad you rather liked it. Yeah, it's been a long time since we've talked... Since it's a dress-up, and there's not much to do than add clothes, I tried to make many items. Yeah, you should start flash again, because you're good at it. :)
Thanks for the review,
Alex

StarCraft: Mission 1 StarCraft: Mission 1

That was very good

I like the way you are going with this. I didn't rate the sound because I'm at school, in case you wonder.

Smooth graphics and fluid animation, I love the starcraft theme itself.

Hope you finish this.

Dark-Boy responds:

Thanks man,glad to see people are really taking to the over all feel of this game.I'm going to be working on mission 2 in a little.

StarCraft FA StarCraft FA

Lovely!

Finally you completed it :) and it rocks. *adds to favourites* I loved it. Keep up the good work!

the super flag races the super flag races

Awesome!

Lovely, bright up the graphics and sound a bit and this would be even better. This is underrated.

Mediocre Newbie Tutorial Mediocre Newbie Tutorial

A few things

were just not needed in this tutorial. As an example, the portal awards section. It takes 1% of common sense to figure that out yourself.

The thing that co-authoring doesn't effect batting average is just plain wrong. I have made that already and it sure as hell did affect my BA.

Do some better research in those things next time and take simple stuff out completely.

Pilot-Doofy responds:

I searched on the BBS etc. and even when I was the co-author of "minigames" it didn't raise my BA at all and it was rated at over a 3.00.

I don't believe that in formation is wrong. But thanks?

Flash particles tutorial Flash particles tutorial

Dream!

Just created my own lil' orb, it's not even difficult. Thanks for a great tutorial, make more!

NG ranks/levels handbook NG ranks/levels handbook

It's nice to see

how you have improved in such little time. Remember when I gave you some tips over e-mail. You have indeed improved :)

Good work with all that, didn't know everything about the Audio portal requirements, now I need 'em.

But I have to agree with D0GMA, that a lil' bit is missing. I'm not going to write that all down again but you know what he meant.

Great work though, keep it coming

Pilot-Doofy responds:

Thanks man! Encouragement keeps me going. I'm glad I finally got some good work put out there.

I'm trying to do all the things he listed. I'm just a little busy.

lll_Alexsmolik's SB_lll lll_Alexsmolik's SB_lll

1337 indeed ;) LOL, great job, french dude :)

MAybe I should make a SB like this in the future? With my Austrian accent ;)

alexsmolik responds:

First of all, thanks for the compliments and the nice stuff.
Well sure, why not ? Go make a soundboard ! Even though, I'm telling you it's a whole lot of fucking work man. All these sounds, change the button's colour when the mouse's over it, add the audio to each button ... I need patience lol.
Thanks for the review.
Alex

How to flame in german! How to flame in german!

Haha, gro├čartig!

Scheisse! Das war echt gut. Gute Arbeit, muss die Sprache ja auch sprechen ;)