How not to die' How not to die'

They put everything on the frontpage these days

Indeed. Mediocre animation, lack of good sound effects and the worst of it all:

No fucking humor. I was seeing the score and the pic for your movie and it made me "hey, that sounds like oldschool NG humor, could be great!" and all you gave us is a piece of recycled bullshit that people under the age of 12 could POSSIBLE enjoy a tiny little bit. This is Newgrounds, you are supposed to push the boundaries of humor, not dwell in shallow waters which have been replaced by so much different puss over the years.

Weak, and pretty much worth- and effortless.

The Bacon Factory The Bacon Factory

It's not great - it's pure genius!

Yes, this is most definitely excellent work! I like the drawings and the pig that lies on its back is a welcome change.

I could watch them get grinded for hours, but a little more gore would have been nice.

Nice job.

Eyeballoon Eyeballoon

Haven't seen such a nice flash in a while

A really nice flash. Enjoyed it a lot, humor like this is pretty rare nowadays on Newgrounds, so this was very refreshing. The character design was great and funny as hell, the music fit, the storyline was simply but quite hilarious.

I have nothing bad to say about this one, very good job. Keep them coming!

boinky33 responds:

Thank you very much.

Ella Ella

Holy Fucking Shit

Haha, thanks for this. I clicked on it with no expectations, but I was floored when I saw it! You managed to make pure randomness to pure hilarity. The "plot" was funny as hell, the graphics and sound were both totally fitting.

Great work, please, keep them coming!

Voted 5 and went to my favourites.

not quite skating not quite skating

Not bad for a first attempt, indeed

You should work on more original projects, since you don't lack the ability to do something WICKED :) just keep working. I voted 3.

freeky-possum responds:

thanks alot. i will be sure to do somethign WICKED next time =)

and thanks for not blamming.
fp

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

I love your series

Another great part in this great series. This one was even better than the last. I can't tell how you are able to create such amazing atmospheres in your flash movies. Great work again.

War. War.

Like always....

everything Manuel Fallman makes is a masterpiece.

Gro├čartig.

Vodevil Vodevil

?

No story, the graphics were okay, the music quality was crap, so was the track itself. What's this supposed to be?

Cstrike short+MSI vid Cstrike short+MSI vid

The reason

that you got only a 4 at graphics is that you just traced too much. But overall, it wasn't bad. Improve on the speed and make the whole thing a litte more fluid.

You get a 3 :)

ironbreath responds:

Hey, thanks for the score and review. I know I traced a lot but that's because I can't draw digitally worth crap yet, I'm still practicing. Thanks for voting fair and giving me constructive ctiticism.

Dinosaur Jr. ep.01 Dinosaur Jr. ep.01

Hehe, fun!

Good stuff my friend :) Good humor, nice graphics, good voice acting.

3.15 is underrated! FIFEN

JacklandStudios responds:

Yup, I know...I'm the favorite underrated artist on NG!!!

Thanks for the review